Tutorial

How do I remove a "Best Answer" mark?

• 21 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

✅ What are best answers?

One great feature in Docebo Community is the ability to mark a reply to your question as a best answer. This makes it easy for other community members with a similar issue to find solutions to their questions and helps the Docebo team know when you’ve received a satisfactory response. 

❌ How do I undo a best answer?

There may be some cases when you accidentally select the best answer option or would like to change which answer you marked as best.

Currently, there is no way for members to undo or change a best answer mark directly within a post. However, the Docebo team can help you remove the mark when needed. If you ever need to remove a best answer, simply reach out to @erin.brisson via a direct message in the community and provide a link to the post from which you’d like to remove the best answer.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

@erin.brisson 

Question: Can the “best answer” mark be set by someone other than the original poster? I just got a notification that one of my posts had a best answer, and I didn’t set it (because the answer was only ok and I was hoping for others).

Userlevel 7
Badge

@erin.brisson

Question: Can the “best answer” mark be set by someone other than the original poster? I just got a notification that one of my posts had a best answer, and I didn’t set it (because the answer was only ok and I was hoping for others).

Currently, the only ones who can mark a best answer are the original poster and community admins. If you would like to update it, just let me know!