- What would you like to name the group? Chicagoland Docebo User Group
- Who would this group be for? Docebo admins who are located in Chicagoland. This group would be used to network, share best-practices, and share workaround solutions during Zoom/Teams quarterly meetings. I can potentially host up to 20 people at my workplace conference room for periodic in-person meetups.
- How would individuals benefit from this group? As wonderful as virtual meetings and emails are, nothing can really replace face-to-face interaction. This would also be a wonderful way to network with other companies who use Docebo within Chicagoland and to learn from one another.
- What sort of topics would you like to cover in this group? Best practices, Q&A, show and tell etc. Open to ideas.
- Would you be willing to serve as a group owner? Yes, unless someone else is interested.
- Template shamelessly stolen from Colorado User Group, hope they don’t mind!
- Open to members not from Chicagoland who want to e-attend events
Chicagoland Docebo User Group
Be the first to reply!
Sign up for Docebo Community
Already have an account? Login
Log in to Docebo Community
Enter your email address or username and password below to log in to Docebo Community. No account yet? Create an account
Docebo Employee Login
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.