East Coast User Group

• 3 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I saw a New York group and joined it, but I think maybe having an East Coast group would be great...while in person might be tough (other than at Inspire perhaps), we can leverage online meetings until we can figure out if an in-person option is viable.

The ideas is that we all be in the same time zone, more or less. Anyone is welcome to join this group and I look forward to the collaborative and inspirational discussions.

• What would you like to name the group? Totally open to suggestions, but East Coast User Group (ECUG)
  • Who would this group be for? Docebo users based in the East Coast US…also open to others but thinking time zone relevancy here
  • How would individuals benefit from this group? Being able to collaborate with folks in the same geography can help facilitate in-person trainings/meetings. Provide a sense of community within the Docebo community. 
  • What sort of topics would you like to cover in this group? Basically this would be driven by the members of the group, but with some planning, we can organize trainings/discussions on best practices, strategy, product, and even promote our Ideas that we posted to gather feedback and votes.
  • Would you be willing to serve as a group owner? Yes. And I have BFarkas helping me, so we would co-lead.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@lrnlab @steveninfinger @dklinger care to join an East Coast User Group...while I proposed East Coast US, I think East Coast could work too - more about the time zone for this group - so Montreal is in.  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@lrnlab @steveninfinger @dklinger care to join an East Coast User Group...while I proposed East Coast US, I think East Coast could work too - more about the time zone for this group - so Montreal is in.  :-)

As long as they bring bagels to meet ups :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m down for it

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@JeanetteMcVeigh sure