Group Request - Google Analytics

• 21 January 2022
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I would like to have a Google Analytics group where we can share ideas and have a work group to help some of us get our Google Analytics pages up and running with some dashboards.

I did ask this question in the Google Analytics conversation and 6 users were interested.

21 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Since I don’t see a group named Google Analytics...did one get created?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@lhubbard, @josefinarod, @abartunek, @SuperShaune, @John, @martiniwinski, @ABoronski

@Alan, @Colleen.McClellan @ebarrett @liam.finnegan @joanna.lay @mwd @Jenna M. @alekwo @Gary Jarvis @dklinger @mark @Ceeee @Dahveed @steveninfinger @amussap @nicole.roman @Neil Patterson

@erin.brisson 

I have asked for a group named Google Analytics to be created and so far one has not been created yet.

I would like like to have a Google Analytics group where we can share ideas and have a work group to help some of us get our Google Analytics pages up and running with some dashboards.

I would like to know if this is something you would all be interested in?

Please like this conversation if you would like to be to be apart of this group.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks for the request @Swatson

If any of you are interested in being a member of this group, please post a reply to confirm your interest. As a reminder, we need at least 5 additional members (requester not included) in order for the group to be created

If we receive the interested, the group will need an owner before it can be created. @Swatson, will this be you?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I am interested in being a group member.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m interested

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m interested as well. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Definitely interested in this group please!

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’m interested!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Alright everyone, looks like all we need now is a group owner (click here for reminder of group owner responsibilities).

Any takers?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @erin.brisson ,

Can we have more than one group owner? If so, would @alekwo and @martiniwinski be interested in a group owner? If so, that would be great and I can add myself as well and anyone else.

The more the better to make this group a success.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Yes, although I would suggest no more than 2 or 3 owners. Ideally, there would be a primary group owner and if desired, 1 or 2 secondary group owners.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @erin.brisson ,

Can we have more than one group owner? If so, would @alekwo and @martiniwinski be interested in a group owner? If so, that would be great and I can add myself as well and anyone else.

The more the better to make this group a success.

I’m good with that and agree it would be nice to have more than one owner.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @alekwo, would you also be interested in being an group owner of Google Analytics? We can have up to 3 owners? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Following up on this post - did a group get created in the end?  I can’t see it (unless I'm not looking in the right place!)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Following up on this post - did a group get created in the end?  I can’t see it (unless I'm not looking in the right place!)

We are waiting for the confirmation of the primary Group Owner as well as 1 or 2 secondary group owners.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Neil Patterson,

Would you be interested in being an group owner of Google Analytics along with @martiniwinski and myself?

If so, that would be great. The more the better to make this group a success.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Neil Patterson,

Would you be interested in being an group owner of Google Analytics along with @martiniwinski and myself?

If so, that would be great. The more the better to make this group a success.

@Swatson - happy to be 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @erin.brisson

Erin can you please create a group for Google Analytics and list the owners as @martiniwinski, @Neil Patterson and myself. 

Once you have created the group, please send us any other helpful information so we can add the others who are interested in being in this group.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @erin.brisson

Erin can you please create a group for Google Analytics and list the owners as @martiniwinski@Neil Patterson and myself. 

Once you have created the group, please send us any other helpful information so we can add the others who are interested in being in this group.

Thank you!

@Swatson I sure can! The group will be public so anyone will be able to join. Here’s a friendly reminder of what’s expected of group owners 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @erin.brisson,

Please let us (@martiniwinski and @Neil Patterson) know when the group is created. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks @erin.brisson for creating the Google Analytics group! 

Thanks @martiniwinski and @Neil Patterson for being group owners!

Click on the Welcome to Google Analytics! below and join the group!

@lhubbard@josefinarod@abartunek@SuperShaune@John@ABoronski

@Alan@Colleen.McClellan @ebarrett @liam.finnegan @joanna.lay @mwd @Jenna M. @alekwo @Gary Jarvis @dklinger @mark @Ceeee @Dahveed @steveninfinger @amussap @nicole.roman