Group Request - North and South Carolina Users Groups

• 4 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  1. What would you like to name the group? Carolina Users Group
  2. Who would this group be for? This group would be for Docebo Super Admin located in North Carolina and South Carolina (USA). 
  3. How would individuals benefit from this group? The virtual group located in the  Community would allow for these user to set a base to connect, discuss, learn, share, and network. As pandemic restrictions lift the members of this group could meet in person to engage with a focused agenda to discuss system use, releases, improvements, and strategies. This Community group could also be the online hub for in-person documentation.  
  4. What sort of topics would you like to cover in this group? Since users are grouped regionally, the topics would vary based on individual use cases. Topics could include platform tips and tricks, reporting, APIs, end user use cases, system design, etc.  
  5. Would you be willing to serve as a group owner? Yes

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am very interested in this and would be happy to attend and help manage as needed.   Thanks Steven for starting the request.

Userlevel 2

Absolutely a great idea to get a Usergroup going in the SC/NC area.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@steveninfinger I love this group idea! Technically, as a Docebian I shouldn’t count as an interested member of this group, but I’m commenting to share my support and interest nonetheless! 

@cjfoster23 @vj_watkins @alex.barley @Feenix73 @Stephanie.mozingo any interest in this regional user group?

Userlevel 2

Hi! Me and my team would be interested in joining!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@steveninfinger I love this group idea! Technically, as a Docebian I shouldn’t count as an interested member of this group, but I’m commenting to share my support and interest nonetheless! 

@cjfoster23 @vj_watkins @alex.barley @Feenix73 @Stephanie.mozingo any interest in this regional user group?

ha! @Adam Ballhaussen the group would gladly take Docebians! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey everyone! I’m going to set up an unofficial SC/NC virtual user group call for Tuesday, December 14th from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET(of course).  

Eric (@Feenix73) and I connect a couple of weeks ago and it was helpful to hear that we had many of the same use cases with some obstacles and suggestions to share. Just thought we’d expand that to anyone that is interested and available.

If you’re interested in joining message me with your email and anyone else at your org that would like to join, and I will add you to the Outlook invite. You can also email me if that’s easier.  steven.infinger@blackbaud.com 

I was just thinking of quick intros and then maybe we could go over a few topics. If you have any specific questions or topics let me know what they are and I’ll compiling them ahead of time. We’ll open them up to the group to see who has the answer or just helpful advice. If you have anything cool that you’re doing that you’d be willing to share, let me know that too! This is just an informal gathering of regional customers to connect, so we’ll keep it laid back, no PPT decks or anything (unless you really want to.)

Feel free to share and looking forward to hearing from you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Tagging folks here in case you didn’t get a notification from my post yesterday about getting together virtually in December. Sorry if it causes a 2nd notification.

@Cindy McElhinney

@kphipps

@cjfoster23

@vj_watkins

@alex.barley

@Stephanie.mozingo  

@Adam Ballhaussen 

Userlevel 2

Thanks for the tag! I actually didn’t get a notification yesterday so I appreciate you reaching out. I will send you my email. 

Badge

Please add me to the invite. My email is kphipps@dennys.com. Thanks!