Question

CSS Coding to Remove Registration Code on Extended Enterprise

• 25 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello -

Does anyone know what CSS coding to use to remove the registration code requirement on an extended enterprise?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@cferrera CSS can only hide a page element, but won’t suppress the form validation logic set in the configuration of your system.

To disable the registration code, you need to make a change in the platform’s Advanced Settings, on the “Self Registration” screen, there is a section “Registration code usage” where you can disable it.

Thanks, we can’t change it in the settings because the original domain is using the registration codes. 

Userlevel 6

@cferrera each EE should have it’s own Advanced Settings area

@JZenker - they do but the registration code button is not an option on the EE advanced settings.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@cferrera @alekwo @JZenker I tried this too and it is not possible. The parent domain registration setting takes precedence. I am stuck now on my EE with the top branch question a user is mandatory required to answer but with no drop down list. 

In advanced settings for the EE, it has only one thing to check and it is about notification. 

Can anyone please help a bit? 

Userlevel 4

@cferrera @Gracie WADA 

I have my EE set up to ask for email, first and last name, language, and on the second page of registration I ask for country and company.

I choose the fields I want in “User Management”. I then click “Additional Fields” for mandatory fields.