CSS to Hide Several Areas of My Activites Page

• 12 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

I need to isolate and hide these three areas of the My Activities page:

• Discover Coach & Share Overview
  • Top Most Viewed Courses
  • My Performance

I have been right clicking and inspecting, but I can’t seem to isolate the elements and hide them with CSS. Anyone have any CSS for me? 😀

icon

Best answer by katie 17 January 2024, 14:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This should get you there, I added the second level of the class .new-user-summary to reduce likelihood of impacting other areas, but should still be checked:

.new-user-summary .coach-share-overview, .new-user-summary .report-courses-summary {
display: none;
}

Userlevel 2

This should get you there, I added the second level of the class .new-user-summary to reduce likelihood of impacting other areas, but should still be checked:

.new-user-summary .coach-share-overview, .new-user-summary .report-courses-summary {
display: none;
}

Thank you @Bfarkas! You are a hero! 🤗

Userlevel 2

@Bfarkas … a follow up question for you if you have a moment. I have been beating my head on my desk trying to figure out how to isolate and hide these two elements in the “Report New Training Activity” area in My Activities. I know it is possible, I just can’t quite figure it out. Any pointers? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So I thought I was nuts for a second cuz I thought this exact thing had just been asked last week, but different fields:

anyways, did not actually test as the same theory should holdup:

.control-group:has(#TranscriptsRecord_score) {
display:none;
}

.control-group:has(#TranscriptsRecord_credits) {
display:none;
}

kept them separated so you can always swap easily.

Userlevel 2

AH! I see the logic now. Thank you so much, @Bfarkas