Best Answer

Editing Privacy Policy Agreement Page CSS

• 3 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello,

I am trying to remove some text from a custom privacy policy acknowledgement page for a specific Extended Enterprise. I’m not a CSS expert but I think I understand the concept. As a first step I’m trying to identify the target page and I see people are doing this with the browser inspector tool. However I cannot find the page ID when I do this.

I am hoping to remove, hide, or turn white so you cant see the line under the first line. It is the line that says “ you must read and agree to the Privacy Policy in order to proceed”

Yes, I know you can use the localization tool however we have other Extended Enterprises that want to keep this so I was hoping to do this through custom CSS for this particular Extended Enterprise. Can anyone help get me started on how to get that page ID so I can call out that line and hide it?

Thanks,

Jay

icon

Best answer by gstager 4 August 2022, 01:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@JayKolbenson 

I can help out a little bit here.

As far as removing that line - give this a go

/** Remove the "You must read and..." line from Privacy Policy **/

doc-layout-policies-acceptance p.policies-acceptance-subtitle {
display: none;
}

Now - the above being said…

I am not using extended enterprise so I cannot try to help you isolate a specific portal since I cannot examine code in a similar environment.

Perhaps a CSS expert on here who has EE could step in.

Userlevel 4

Thank you very much @gstager  Worked like a charm. You can add CSS to the “branding look and feel” settings of a specific EE and it just applies to that EE without messing with the others. Perfect! Appreciate the help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you very much @gstager  Worked like a charm. You can add CSS to the “branding look and feel” settings of a specific EE and it just applies to that EE without messing with the others. Perfect! Appreciate the help.

Good to know that little nugget about EE.

Glad this helped.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you very much @gstager  Worked like a charm. You can add CSS to the “branding look and feel” settings of a specific EE and it just applies to that EE without messing with the others. Perfect! Appreciate the help.

This is super useful to know how that works!