Skip to main content

Hello,

I am trying to remove some text from a custom privacy policy acknowledgement page for a specific Extended Enterprise. I’m not a CSS expert but I think I understand the concept. As a first step I’m trying to identify the target page and I see people are doing this with the browser inspector tool. However I cannot find the page ID when I do this.

I am hoping to remove, hide, or turn white so you cant see the line under the first line. It is the line that says “ you must read and agree to the Privacy Policy in order to proceed”

Yes, I know you can use the localization tool however we have other Extended Enterprises that want to keep this so I was hoping to do this through custom CSS for this particular Extended Enterprise. Can anyone help get me started on how to get that page ID so I can call out that line and hide it?

Thanks,

Jay

@JayKolbenson 

I can help out a little bit here.

As far as removing that line - give this a go

/** Remove the "You must read and..." line from Privacy Policy **/

doc-layout-policies-acceptance p.policies-acceptance-subtitle {
display: none;
}

Now - the above being said…

I am not using extended enterprise so I cannot try to help you isolate a specific portal since I cannot examine code in a similar environment.

Perhaps a CSS expert on here who has EE could step in.

Thank you very much @gstager  Worked like a charm. You can add CSS to the “branding look and feel” settings of a specific EE and it just applies to that EE without messing with the others. Perfect! Appreciate the help.

Thank you very much @gstager  Worked like a charm. You can add CSS to the “branding look and feel” settings of a specific EE and it just applies to that EE without messing with the others. Perfect! Appreciate the help.

Good to know that little nugget about EE.

Glad this helped.

Thank you very much @gstager  Worked like a charm. You can add CSS to the “branding look and feel” settings of a specific EE and it just applies to that EE without messing with the others. Perfect! Appreciate the help.

This is super useful to know how that works!