Best Answer

Hide the sharing option "Only me" in the channel with CSS codes

• 15 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hey ,We have Discover Coach & Share on our platform and we would like to Hide the sharing option "Only me" in the channel.

Has anyone been able to hide the option “ only me “ in the channel  .

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 15 January 2024, 23:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yargh, another area that unique, clean tags not used. Only good way I see is not great. It works for now but can and probably will easily break when Docebo makes changes down the line. If you must though, here you go:

.share-with radio:has(#radio-2) {
display:none;
}

Note that right now the option is the second radio option and has that ID which i what is being used, but if Docebo adds more choices, I would bet this changes and the WRONG thing will be hidden, dangerous.

I added the ‘share-with’ to the front to make it a bit more specific and try to be safe on impact across platform, but did not test across the platform, make sure to check for impacts elsewhere.

Thank you @Bfarkas  it works. What else could this CSS hide?

What is this supposed to affect? Just sharing

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Any custom CSS should be fully tested around the platform to see if it has unintended impacts. While, no I do not believe this to impact other areas especially since I added the extra specificity, it is not guaranteed.

Most folks on the community providing CSS will not be doing this complete due diligence and the responsibility falls to you to test appropriately since it is your platform. 

Additionally, any customization brings extra maintenance and potential for down the road problems, this one falls into the middle-worrisome level on my personal scale since future changes could hide the wrong thing, with you having no idea it is happening. 

Thank you