Best Answer

Hide/Unhide Password Button from Login Page

• 11 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi all, does anyone know if it’s possible to remove the unhide password field from the log in page? I have been looking into knowledge articles but can’t find the answer or the setting in advanced settings.

icon

Best answer by gstager 12 January 2024, 14:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you'll likely need some CSS to do this...there are no options I can think of that would allow you to do with the Docebo settings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You might try this - it worked for me.

Only suggestion I might offer on this is that your numeric indication might be different.

/** Hide the View Password Eyeball on Login Page **/
/** Note the zero in the ID **/
/** Possibly different for each platform. May need to verify. **/

#ui-button-icon-0 {
display: none;
}

/** End Hide the View Password Eyeball on Login Page **/

As always - test to verify that other portions of your platform are not affected by the change.

Userlevel 3
We used the following code for that:

div.forgot-password .dcb-ui-button-link{
display: none;
}

As rightfully mentioned by @gstager , you should try it and check if it works. 🙂

Two additional notes:

• The page “/learn/forgot-password” remains available
  • You need to be aware that making functional changes using CSS is not considered good practice. If there are changes to classes or ids, your CSS might not work as expected anymore. And that happens, also on Docebo, so keep it in mind while doing these changes.

Please don’t understand this as “you should not do this”, but be aware of risks that are associated with this. We are also using CSS for certain functions, but we are aware of the risks. 😉