Best Answer

Remove Fields

• 12 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi! I am looking to remove these two fields from My Activities > External Training > New Activity. 

I tried a couple ways, but not successful. Was wondering if anyone here would be faster at this. 

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 17 January 2024, 22:47

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So I think that second field, ‘Employed’ is n additional field configured in your system, curious, if you don’t want it, can you just get rid of it?

You can find it on the system admin menu under Manage External Training > Additional Fields.

/legacy/admin/index.php%3Fr%3DTranscriptsApp/additionalFields/index

Alright, for the first one, this should hide it:

.control-group:has(#certification) {
display:none;
}

If for some reason, you want the additional field but don’t want users to fill it in….I think this should hide that one, although you’re id might be different.

.control-group:has(#Transcripts_additional_1_value) {
display:none;
}

Userlevel 3

Thank you so much! They worked. I couldn’t find where the additional field, but the code worked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If that worked, it confirms it is an additional field for me. You manage those by going to system admin menu and selecting manage from the external training area:

Select ‘additional fields’

I imagine ‘Employeed’ is there and can just be removed instead of hiding.

Userlevel 3

Ah! Thank you for pointing that out. It was an additional field. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

make sure to remove the extra custom CSS otherwise if you are going to add other additional fields you may forget you did this and be confused why it is not showing :)

Userlevel 3

Will do. Thanks!