API contractor

• 8 August 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

We are looking to hire an API contractor to help set up the integration between our HRIS system (HiBob) and Docebo. The integration is pretty straight forward, one directional and without too much jiggery pokery of the data required. 

Location is UK but we are a virtual company so doesn’t have to be. 

Please let me know if you are interested or have any recommendations.

Best regards,

Aimee Swartz 
(find me on LinkedIn)

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I would like you to make a full reference scale for the jiggery pokery :) Love the terms! Like if that is a 3 on ease, what are the others, just kidding of course.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I would like you to make a full reference scale for the jiggery pokery :) Love the terms! Like if that is a 3 on ease, what are the others, just kidding of course.

Is that not the technical term? 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I would like you to make a full reference scale for the jiggery pokery 🙂 Love the terms! Like if that is a 3 on ease, what are the others, just kidding of course.

Is that not the technical term? 🤣

Here’s the thing about technical terms, they all started this way, so I vote we make it one! At least I will be using it in meetings today, let’s see what people say.

Interested Aimee. Sending you a PM

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Bfarkas let me know how you get on! 😄

Userlevel 3

Hi @aswartz I’m Davide Pucillo, Product Manager in Docebo for the 3rd party integrations.

We are investigating the integration between Docebo - HiBob and if we won’t find any blocker, it could be ready in the next months.

This will be part of the product called “Docebo Connect” and the integration will manage the user lifecycle management (create, update of users from HiBob > Docebo).

If you need more details, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Except you need a Docebo Connect license :(

Userlevel 3

Hi @Bfarkas you are absolutely right, a Docebo Connect licence is required :)

It’s not my role sell products but le me put on the table these elements to help in the decision:

• a custom development and maintenance have a cost as well
  • Connect allows to customize the workflow of an integration without additional expenses
  • Connect can be used for other integrations
  • we release updates on standard integrations, included additional use cases that could be interesting to cover

I hope this helps to clarify!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Bfarkas you are absolutely right, a Docebo Connect licence is required :)

It’s not my role sell products but le me put on the table these elements to help in the decision:

• a custom development and maintenance have a cost as well
  • Connect allows to customize the workflow of an integration without additional expenses
  • Connect can be used for other integrations
  • we release updates on standard integrations, included additional use cases that could be interesting to cover

I hope this helps to clarify!

Totally understood, one issue I would point out with this is that, it is a giant compliance approval process for systems like that, instead of staying within ecosystems that have already been approved in corporate world or contractors who have been….so it is a tad frustrating to many instances of certain types of integrations being locked into Connect. I say this fully just jealous I cannot use it, as I have used and really like Workato in the past and heavily use Power Automate to the same ends currently.