Docebo Contractor Looking For Client

• 16 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Good day! Docebo Super Admin User here has a solid 3-year experience with the platform. I am currently working remotely, and I’m looking for Clients.

4 replies

Badge

Good day! Docebo Super Admin User here has a solid 3-year experience with the platform. I am currently working remotely, and I’m looking for Clients.

I’m guessing you’ve already seen the 800,000 (only slightly exaggerated) recruiters all advertising for the same 3 month stint, transitioning a company from Mindtickle to Docebo, yes?  If not, it’s ALL OVER LinkedIn right now.  

I don’t know if that’s something you’d be interested in, but they’re certainly engaging as many people as they can to recruit for it.  I noticed that even my own company (completely unrelated to me on this issue) is one of the active recruiters.  

I have no relationship to the activity in any way, shape, or form.  I just saw your post and figured I’d try to help out.  

Badge

I guess that if I’m going to share a link, it probably should be the one from the company that pays my bills.  MANY others have it posted too though, if you do a search for “Learning Management System Administrator”. 

LHH's Ad for LMS Admin (Docebo)

We need contract assistance with Docebo sysadmin functions - not sure what’s out there, but let me know if you have interest.  We are a 100 employee ERP company with a lot of material and need some quality help on organizing and delivering our content and relieving our content creators from trying to manage the site,

We need contract assistance with Docebo sysadmin functions - not sure what’s out there, but let me know if you have interest.  We are a 100 employee ERP company with a lot of material and need some quality help on organizing and delivering our content and relieving our content creators from trying to manage the site,

i am interested ill send u a pm