Skip to main content

Hi there!

I’m seeking an experienced Manager, Instructional Design, that has expertise with the Docebo platform, to join my team at Bullhorn.

Apply Now:  https://careers.bullhorn.com/us/en/job/JR505/Manager-Instructional-Design

About the Role

Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Enablement & Education Services, the Manager, Instructional Design will be responsible for leading a dynamic team of Instructional Designers who design, develop, and deliver innovative and personalized learning experiences that empower customers, employees and partners to have confidence in leveraging and supporting Bullhorn solutions. A successful candidate will combine their experience from people management, designing and measuring the effectiveness of learning solutions, including KPIs on learner consumption, ticket deflection and certification pass rates, and possess a knowledge of design methodologies, processes, and tools to serve the learning needs of a fast-paced, global business environment.

What You Will Do:

• Oversee the end-to-end instructional design process, ensuring the development of effective and learner-centric training materials leveraging technology to support modern content creation and delivery methods (including content authoring and management systems, AI technologies, etc.)
  • Manage and mentor the Instructional Designers in the following areas (and others as determined by the management team):
    • Instructional Design Methodologies (ADDIE, SAM, etc.)
    • Training script and assessment design 
    • Video design/ content production
    • Stakeholder and Project Management
  • Develop and implement innovative strategies for integrating AI (content creation, voice over, etc.) to boost speed of content delivery needed to support evolving product solutions.
  • Support the design, implementation, execution and maintenance of a formal product certification program, including the creation of requirements, proficiency assessments, success metrics, etc. 
  • Own the strategy and management for how we can best optimize and organize our Learning Management System (Docebo).
  • Prioritize, develop, and execute instructional design quality standards that set a high bar for learning experiences and align with Bullhorn’s values, commitment, and brand
  • Work as a “player-coach” designing learning solutions on a limited number of projects

This role is a fit for you if have

• Minimum of 3 years of relevant leadership experience in Enablement, L&D and/or Training with a proven track record of managing large programs in a high growth, B2B, SaaS organization
  • 5+ years building content and facilitating training for software organizations
  • Proficient in instructor-led and virtual instructor-led training design and delivery tools, e-learning authoring tools, Learning Management Systems (Docebo), and multimedia content creation (Techsmith, Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc.)
  • Possess a creative and innovative mindset to ensure the team develops engaging and effective learning experiences that can be sustained and scaled
  • Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure while handling multiple priorities, use problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up
  • Ability to build relationships and promote a work environment focused on team development and constant coaching
  • In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
  • Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) 
  • Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts

Hi Osalas02, 

I just reviewed this job description and it’s right in line with the kind of opportunity I am looking for. I just submitted my application and hope you will see my experience and love for Docebo aligns with what you are needing. Please let me know if we can connect and see if I am a match for this position. 

Thank you, Betsy Sentamu 

betsysentamu@gmail.com