Hiring: Sr. LMS Administrator for Docebo Platform!

• 27 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi!

I’m seeking an experienced LMS Administrator, that has expertise with the Docebo platform, to join my team at Mr. Cooper Group.  

The Senior Learning Technology Administrator will drive the vision, direction, & overall strategy for our LMS.  This role requires advanced technical expertise in Docebo, HTML, CSS, APIs, Javascript & also provides technical & strategic leadership in relation to all Learning initiatives. This position is responsible for the administration, design, development, implementation, delivery, & maintenance of Docebo pages, content, assets, learning tools/platforms, reporting & other resources used for instructional functions. This role serves as a a system administrator for Docebo Learning Management System & is responsible for all aspects of functionality, configuration, maintenance, implementation of new services, & enhancements. This includes escalated issues, overseeing system audits, testing, system updates, content & system integrations, data feeds, admin training, reporting/analytics, managing the ServiceNow ticketing system, providing weekly dashboards & data to leadership, & provides input into future strategic development opportunities for the LMS.

ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS

• Creates strategies for implementation of new tools, processes, automated workflows, & manages day-to-day activities within the LMS including issue management via ServiceNow
  • Develops & maintains custom HTML/CSS pages in the LMS to keep pages & content current
  • Utilizes APIs to automate data transfers between the LMS & other systems, ensuring data accuracy & integrity
  • Creates custom reports, dashboards, & effectively communicates the data to key stakeholders
  • Routinely audits training records and provides timely responses to any audit inquiries
  • Consults with stakeholders on the needs of the business & provides recommendations for leveraging LMS technology in areas of content development, coursework distribution, onboarding, reporting, user feedback, compliance, etc.
  • Actively engages with the IT / HRIS / ServiceNow teams to ensure system optimization between all learning technology & infrastructure

JOB COMPETENCIES

• Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities & critical deliverables
  • Effectively plan, prioritize, & execute enterprise projects including change management
  • Excellent written & verbal communication skills; ability to simplify technical issues & jargon
  • Proactive approach to problem-solving & demonstrate the ability to be a strategic & challenging thinker

EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS

• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 5 years’ experience in digital learning / HRIS / other related systems role
  • 4+ years of experience with administering the Docebo Learning Platform
  • Skilled in HTML, CSS, APIs, Javascript
  • Working knowledge of eLearning authoring tools (Articulate), SCORM, AICC, &/or xAPI eLearning standards

If you’re interested and meet the qualifications, we’d love to chat with you!  Apply online:
https://careers.mrcooper.com/us/en/job/020740/Sr-Learning-Technology-Administrator

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is the position remote, hybrid, or on site?

We have a Home Centric working model.  If the individual does not live near the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, the position is remote with possibly once or twice a year on site visits.  If the individual lives in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, my team goes into the office once a month.

I just noticed this and applied!  I’ve got over 5 years of Docebo experience and several more years (15) with other LMS vendors (Cornerstone, SuccessFactors, etc.).  I also have 20+ years of eLearning design/development experience with various employers in different industries.

Got screened out. Sorry it didn’t pan out.