We’re seeking a VP, Product to lead the development and delivery strategy of our learning experiences to drive demand from new and existing clients.
Our training helps our clients lead every time they communicate. Using our proprietary methodology we deliver communication training to thousands of executives, managers, and professionals every year.
Over the last 30 years, we’ve worked with clients in leading organizations around the world, including Fortune 500 companies, governments, not-for-profits, and entrepreneurial start-ups. Our reach is wide, having delivered training in over 15 countries, including Canada, the United States, Mexico, China, Japan, and India.
While this is a remote position, preference will be given to candidates based in Ontario. Candidates must be located in ON, BC, or AB for payroll purposes.
We take pride in our culture, and want to be a great place to work. Here’s what we offer:
- Collaborative target setting and incentive compensation targeting 50% of your base salary
- Remote-first work environment
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Paid time off between Dec 25 and Jan 1 (our office closes!)
- One day off every month for the whole company to rest
- Wellness days to use whenever you need a day to care for yourself
- Stipend for your cell phone bill (after probationary period)
- Enrolment in our benefits plan (after probationary period)
- Annual training and development fund and 5 paid days off for L&D purposes
- Flexible work hours and policies to help you disconnect from work
- Exceptional colleagues who want you to be successful
Full listing here:
P.S. Speaking as the LMS Manager, this is a great place to work and to stretch your creative muscles.