This just in...who's ready for Inspire 2024?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Happy Wednesday everyone!

You’ve all been patiently waiting so I’m very excited to share the most recent update on Inspire 2024 🙂

This year, we’ll be hosting two separate events; one in North America and one in Europe.

Inspire North America Inspire Europe
Location Dallas, TX Rome, Italy
Dates September 9-11, 2024 November 19-21, 2024
Venue Hilton Anatole Dallas Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria

The Inspire 2024 website and early bird pricing will launch the week of April 8 so stay tuned.

We can’t wait to share more information with you!

10 replies

Userlevel 2

I can’t wait to meet this great community!

Userlevel 4
Badge

I enjoyed attending last year, hopefully our budget allows for this year as well :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@erin.brisson - will these events be the ‘same’ (I mean other than location (obviously))? Same speakers, sessions, etc?  Or are they planned to be different?

Userlevel 3

@JeanetteMcVeigh great question - here’s what you can expect in terms of format/content:

• Our main stage keynotes & speakers will be very similar and absolutely cover all of the important stuff you'll want to know!
  • Breakout tracks will have the same themes
  • Sessions will vary slightly due to regional nuance
  • Breakout speakers will vary/ be more localized
  • Emcee & special guest keynotes will be different by region

In terms of what will be the same same across both events:

• Both will offer Docebo University
  • Both will have awesome Partners, Community Lounge, activations and Brilliance Bar
  • Both will have welcome receptions & party night (of course 😉)
  • Content at both event will be delivered in English

I hope that helps and we hope to see you there!

Userlevel 2

Will look forward to welcoming you to Dallas!

As we look at budgeting to determine if we’ll be coming, could you give us the early bird pricing for the TX event?

Userlevel 7
Badge

As we look at budgeting to determine if we’ll be coming, could you give us the early bird pricing for the TX event?

@Deb Jarvis the early bird pricing will be available as soon as the Inspire website launches and it’s currently scheduled for the week of April 8!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Who’s up for an all Docebo plane to Italy :)

This!  No one wants to go to Dallas, lets go to Rome although I have been to Rome already and never Dallas. lol

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I wish.  Not in the budget, so Dallas here I come!