Question

What ecommerce payment processing systems are people using?

• 15 February 2022
  • 4 replies

We are trying to find a better payment processing system that will work seamlessly with Docebo. Our current system (Authorize.net) isn’t providing great back and forth reporting. Can anyone give me some suggestions for what is working well?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ndkuria we use payflow...it works OK for credit cards however we took over ther wire transfer option to turn it into a “bill me “ solution that is connected to a 3rd party accounting/billing system.

Badge

Hi @lrnlab, We are in the beginning phase of setting up a payment gateway. I’ve narrowed it down to PayPal and Stripe. I’ve been reading a lot of posts, trying to gather as much information as possible and I noticed you’ve referenced “PayFlow” several times. We already use “PayPal - PayFlow Pro” for other applications in our company and it would be much easier if we could use this with Docebo as well. However, the Docebo Knowledge Base says we can only integrate with “PayPal Payments”. Would you be able to give me more information on what you use? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@lrdeardoff yes, Payflow has been deprecated and we recently switched to Stripe...Although I don't work on that side of the team, the admins say they like + it has the ability to charge sale tax if that’s a requirement for you.

Badge

@lrnlab That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you again! Now I’m off to read all the Stripe posts. 😊