FREE E-LEARNING TOOLS

• 27 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Are you looking for FREE E-LEARNING TOOLS. This is an ever growning list of many of the tools that I have personally used and many that have been recommended to me by friends and peers. 

Click here 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is an awesome resource. Thank you for sharing, @Salvo! I’m curious, are there any resources on this list that you find yourself using most often? I like that many are marked Favorite so you can easily see some of the top-recommended resources in each category. It would be cool to see Docebo Community somewhere on this list one day 🙂

P.S. I’ve made this a “sticky” post so that members can find it at the top of the Product Tips & Tricks category page.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Are you looking for FREE E-LEARNING TOOLS. This is an ever growning list of many of the tools that I have personally used and many that have been recommended to me by friends and peers. 

Click here 

This is AWESOME, thank you for sharing!

Badge

This is really great - thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

+1 Awesome curated material.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks for sharing! I suggested a tool I use frequently to create gifs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ve seen many a post sharing free resources over the years.

This is by far the largest compilation of them all by a longshot.

Thanks for the time you spent putting that together.

Hi! 

Unfortunately, the link is no longer working. I received the following message:

We won't be back!

We are sorry to see us leave, ZEEF seized to exist due to the lack of maintenance and rising hosting costs. Everybody, many thanks for contributing to ZEEF. Most regards, the ZEEF team!

I would have loved to see all the resources. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Salvo - unsure if you are still around - can you post another way? If you dont wont to host it - I believe we can figure out a something….DM myself or anyone on the thread.