Email Notifications Not Sending

Userlevel 6

Anyone else having properly setup email notifications just sporadically not sending? They work 90% of the time, and not the other 10% - very unreliable

17 replies

Userlevel 3

I have had my daily reports stop last week. I sent in a service ticket and they noted that they have seen other complaints but didn’t have an answer yet 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes, we just saw an example of this today. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’ve had periods of time queuing before, everything eventually went, but it could be MASSIVELY delayed. Got in the habit of immediately opening a ticket when emails, reports, or anything along those lines started delaying as there were often causes on the backend.

Userlevel 3

I also just heard today from some users who haven’t seen their daily reports since last week.  Not sure if I should say I’m glad to hear it is not just us or not. 🤔

Userlevel 3

@kferguson FYI...

Userlevel 7
Badge

@JZenker I’m looking into this!

Userlevel 6

Thank you, Erin - as always!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you, Erin - as always!

You’re welcome! Just curious, have you seen this guide?

Userlevel 1

@JZenker Yes- we have a current ticket open regarding notifications not firing 100%. (We’re also lucky enough to experience certification reports not working at all - they’ve indicated a hot fix for the reports will be pushed out overnight tonight.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We have had the same issue with email notifications not going out about two weeks ago.  Thank you for sharing the guide @erin.brisson!  

Userlevel 2

Anyone else still experiencing properly setup email notifications just sporadically not sending? Some of them send while others do not at all. Also have the same issue with daily reports, they sporadically also just sometimes never arrive to my inbox. Very unreliable

Userlevel 1

Anyone else still experiencing properly setup email notifications just sporadically not sending? Some of them send while others do not at all. Also have the same issue with daily reports, they sporadically also just sometimes never arrive to my inbox. Very unreliable

I’ve been experiencing the same lately. It seems to happen more when I have more than 5 newly approved users (we have moderated self-registration).

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

We’re having this issue and the notifications are also going to spam. :( 

@JZenker just found my way into your post, thank you for initiating this.

Did you receive support from Docebo on this/did they find a solution?

We’re having issues with notification “getting tired” and not sending for certain events such as “ILT session changed” or “ILT session deleted”. It “works” when creating a new notification identical to the former one, however, that doesn’t aspire to much trust, as there is no way to guarantee that the new ones will go out… 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I never had problems with this in the past, up through 3 weeks ago, this seems like a new thing? And I sent a LOT of notifications. Think 100,000 a month.

Userlevel 2

@Lenny Saucier - Yes I have had my weekly reports not come, I get an email saying that there’s a problem with the report. I put in a ticket for support. Then the following week the report shows up again and the problem just magically disappeared. It’s so weird. 

I constantly have reports of users not receiving emails, especially new users not knowing that their account was created.