[Winners Announced] 💌 It's time to tell us what you think of Docebo Community + chance to WIN!

• 31 January 2023
  • 2 replies
[Winners Announced] 💌 It's time to tell us what you think of Docebo Community + chance to WIN!
Userlevel 7
Badge

To celebrate the month of love, we’re giving you the chance to tell us how much you love Docebo Community 💙 

We launch the Docebo Community Health Survey twice a year to accomplish the following goals:

• ​​​​​​to capture critical metrics
  • to solicit feedback/recommendations to help the community better serve its members

:speaking_head: So, here’s your chance to tell us about your community experience. I want to know if the community is meeting your expectations and if it’s an essential resource for you. I also want to know if you have any suggestions for improvements. Tell me everything! 

Giving your valuable and honest feedback will help us determine what’s working and how we can improve the community for YOU!

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Survey is closed

​​​​

PLUS if you complete this short survey and provide the same email address associated with your community account (via the last question in the survey) before the end of day on February 28, you’ll have a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card! TWO winners will be announced in this post on Friday, March 3. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this important survey and for providing your valuable feedback to help make Docebo Community the best it can be! This community wouldn’t be what it is today without your active participation and engagement. I’m looking forward to sharing all of the milestones we achieve throughout this next year. Next up, 5000 members!! :relaxed:

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

There’s still time to submit the survey for a ballot into our draw to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Complete the survey and provide your email address (the same one used for your community account) by February 28. Two lucky winners will be announced in this post by Friday, March 3.

Big thanks to all of you who have already completed the survey!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you so much to all of you that took the time to complete the most recent Docebo Community Health Survey. We are looking so forward to analyzing all of your valuable feedback to help push this community forward and make it the best it can be!

As promised, the time has come to announce the two winners who will each receive a $100 Amazon gift card….

@lesamoore 

@TrishAH 

Congratulations @lesamoore and @TrishAH!!

Watch out for a DM from me with more details 🙂