Question

Deactivated User Notification - but they are not

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi everyone,

I’m finding an increasing number of users are seeing this message when trying to change their password.

I check, they are not deactivated and they have no expiry period.

I set their password to a temporary one and they are fine again.

Any ideas what might have triggered this which I know is a tough question.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’ve been having issues like this myself. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Are you using sub domains? If yes, you might want to check those individual settings too

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@jckemv and @billso - Given the theme, and independent reports, it will be best to open a line with our Support team by submitting a ticket to request a review.

A few things come to mind, like Automation App rules to deactivate users, or potentially some API/user provisioning automation behind the scenes that could be assigning some expiration date or even deactivating users altogether.

Otherwise, there could be something on the system side to investigate beyond your specific configurations or user provisioning integrations (if they exist).

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@jckemv and @billso - Given the theme, and independent reports, it will be best to open a line with our Support team by submitting a ticket to request a review.

A few things come to mind, like Automation App rules to deactivate users, or potentially some API/user provisioning automation behind the scenes that could be assigning some expiration date or even deactivating users altogether.

Otherwise, there could be something on the system side to investigate beyond your specific configurations or user provisioning integrations (if they exist).

Thanks, will do. None of those things have been setup by me and no data in the user profiles shows any expiration dates or anything. I think as you said something on the system side may be causing this. Ta.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This looks bad. I’ve never seen this myself. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi everyone, this is still happening for me, and my Docebo CRM is working on a fix but not found one yet. I still have users with this problem, and we cannot pinpoint what it is causing it.