Group Request - Colorado User Group

Userlevel 5
Badge

Colorado User Group

1. What would you like to name the group? Colorado User Group
  2. Who would this group be for? Docebo admins who are located in Colorado. This group would be used to network, share best-practices, and share workaround solutions during in-person quarterly meetings. We could start with virtual meetings until restrictions are completely lifted, then move to in-person.
  3. How would individuals benefit from this group? As wonderful as virtual meetings and emails are, nothing can really replace face-to-face interaction. This would also be a wonderful way to network with other companies who use Docebo within Colorado and to learn from one another. I participated in something similar with a different LMS and it was wonderful!
  4. What sort of topics would you like to cover in this group? During the user group meetings, the alternating meeting host will coordinate the meeting logistics. We will have 1-2 customers share best-practices/tips & tricks/custom workaround solutions/system knowledge/etc., then host a Q&A session. Outside of the quarterly meeting, we could share these things within the community and host casual meetups to discuss select features over a beverage.
  5. Would you be willing to serve as a group owner? Yes, unless someone else is interested.

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dzwygart and @twiggin-fausnaugh tagging you here for visibility. Be sure to comment your support for this group here so that we can accurately monitor interest!

Thanks for kicking off this request @LMSica 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m interested in participating. I’ve used Docebo for years, but haven’t kept up with the enhancements. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@DeborahDeLue Would you be interested?

Userlevel 2

Yes, I’d be interested in join the Colorado users group. Let me know how I can sign up.

Userlevel 2

I’d be interested in this as well. From the Denver-metro area.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’d be interested in joining a Colorado user group.

Userlevel 2

I am interested as well!

Userlevel 4

Count me in!

Userlevel 4

@Adam Ballhaussen This group doesn’t need to be big to get started sharing ideas, troubleshooting, and sharing best practice tips/tricks.  Can we have this started soon?  As a new Docebo customer, I would find this group EXTREMELY helpful!  If “no”, what are our next steps to making it happen?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone! This group is a go so we are in the process of getting this group created (thanks for your patience). @Jessica Overby, just curious, are you still willing to act as the group owner?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Y’all are cool as heck out there. 

I need to start a Chicago DUG. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Y’all are cool as heck out there. 

I need to start a Chicago DUG. 

You are welcome to put the request out there @lrodman to see if you get any interest! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi all! This group is almost ready, we’re just in need of a group owner. @JHill1 @achess23 @KMallette @D2Sjason @twiggin-fausnaugh @DeborahDeLue any volunteers?If you’d like more information on what’s expected of group owners, you can find it in this post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@erin.brisson I can’t take on 100% of the group ownership, but I can certainly help with it. Like a “Jr. Group Owner” :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge

The group is all ready to go. Anyone else interested in owning this group?

Userlevel 1

I’d love to participate! I’m not sure about owning the group--are there any resources that explain what group ownership entails?

Userlevel 1

Nevermind--just needed to read more closely! I see the link that Erin provided and will check it out.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@erin.brisson I’d be happy to!

Hi everyone! This group is a go so we are in the process of getting this group created (thanks for your patience). @Jessica Overby, just curious, are you still willing to act as the group owner?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@erin.brisson I’d be happy to!

Hi everyone! This group is a go so we are in the process of getting this group created (thanks for your patience). @Jessica Overby, just curious, are you still willing to act as the group owner?

Awesome, thanks @Jessica Overby! I’ll tag you in the group intro post :)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Happy New Year everyone! The Colorado User Group is live and available to join :)