- What would you like to name the group? Multi-language Docebo Implementations User Group
- Who would this group be for? Docebo admins with multi-language Docebo implementations (and those who are multilanguage-curious)
- How would individuals benefit from this group? Network with other companies who use Docebo in multiple languages to learn from one another.
- What sort of topics would you like to cover in this group? Best practices, Q&A, show and tell etc. Open to ideas.
- Would you be willing to serve as a group owner? Yes, unless someone else is interested.
- Template shamelessly stolen from Colorado User Group, hope they don’t mind!
- Open to all
Multi-language Docebo Implementations User Group
Sign up for Docebo Community
Already have an account? Login
Log in to Docebo Community
Enter your email address or username and password below to log in to Docebo Community. No account yet? Create an account
Docebo Employee Login
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.