Has anyone tried moving the completed/inprogress etc badges downward on cards?

• 20 September 2022
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Basically I don’t like this icon covering the image. 

I assume the change I made here in Inspector wouldn’t translate well to mobile, but has anyone tried anything like this?

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

ps snagit (screenshot app) is spectacular, highly recommended

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

ps snagit (screenshot app) is spectacular, highly recommended

I echo this.

Been using SnagIt for ages.

Phenomenal value

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I get so cranky with snaggit…..I had to live on a  machine with very limited resources for years and cut all extra things from my life and used to them now.

@lrodman which widgets are you using? I messaged around with channels quite a bit and separated them out and detailed it here:

Might give you some ideas.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I get so cranky with snaggit…..I had to live on a  machine with very limited resources for years and cut all extra things from my life and used to them now.

@lrodman which widgets are you using? I messaged around with channels quite a bit and separated them out and detailed it here:

Might give you some ideas.

This is quite nifty.

Circling things in capture tool is too hard. Also making animated gifs for tutorials of course easier with snagit than adobe premiere and obs.

I’m using the channels card widgets here for homepage. I’d be interested in a cooler slider that’s more interactive if someone wants to write the css for that ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’ve been pretty happy with the current anotation with the built in windows capture tool snip & sketch (not the classic one) or what I used to do was just use powerpoint/word screen capture, and then I had unlimited annotating ability with a thing that would always be installed, plus I could keep the base file for fast updates later.

GIF’s I used a non-installed little app that just runs and I found did a significant better job of reduction in file size with higher quality product.

In my sys admin days, the number of machines we would get tickets on and it was snaggit bogging the machine down was not insignificant :) but I know it is a heavily used one that has general acceptance of use and kind of defacto status. 

Not a fan of the slider overall so I almost always kill it and do other things.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I mean I only think a sysadmin really needs something like snagit. Someone who’s taking screenshots hourly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Training roles and such is useful too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Training roles and such is useful too.

An unwise number of people are superadmins in my Docebo while we work through beta

planning to shorten that list from 20-ish to 3-5. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Have fun revoking rights 😀 People love to hear they can’t do what they used to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have fun revoking rights 😀 People love to hear they can’t do what they used to do.

LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@lrodman - 20 super admins..?

I was squirming in my seat with 5.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ve been squirming with 17

Knocked it down to 7 and literally can’t go lower (one is me and one is docebo)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If it was not for how the API configuration works, we’d have like 2-3. 

Couple more power user rights too, def makes the difference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’d honestly prefer to be the only superadmin and just have high-permissioned power users, if it were possible. Best practices and all. Maybe with one or two designates in case I get hit by the proverbial bus.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’d honestly prefer to be the only superadmin and just have high-permissioned power users, if it were possible. Best practices and all. Maybe with one or two designates in case I get hit by the proverbial bus.

The real solve here is a zero trust environment and then there can be layers on the super admin account, but gets tricky with current product configuration, minimizing as best you can is the way to go which you are doing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Some things that are restricted to superadmins are just plain silly. 

For example, ability to configure webinar plugins. Seriously.