Best Answer

Not seeing the CSS Code for Sign in Page

• 10 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I’m attempting to use a free code found in the Docebo University to make my sign in place semi-transparent:

login-wrapper {background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85) !important;} .bg-white-opacity, .login-container .login-content {background: transparent !important;} 

I’m adding this code to the platform's configure branding, look, and feel section under the 7.0 sample interface. 

It’s not reflecting when attempting to sign-in. What am I doing wrong?  

Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 11 October 2023, 17:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

If you’re entering the code as you have it above, it doesn't look right...where did you find it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

So I took a look at this, and also took a look around the community as I know there are several posts that do this, and when i tried almost all of them, they currently did not work. That makes me think, while this is doable, it is going to be a high-maintenance one for you, so would strongly discourage. I also wonder if the login dialog varies due to different configurations and setups since the previous answers had structures that i do not currently see.

All that said, I did get this one method to work:

.ui-dialog-content:has(div.login-wrap) {
background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.75) !important
}

The item that I aplied the transparency too is a fairly high level and used often element, basically any modal that opens uses it, so had to restrict it down to only the one that also has the login-wrap within it too.