Best Answer

API to Change ILT completion date

• 25 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello All, 

We had some ILT course management issues which caused the wrong completion date to be updated.
I'm looking for an API to perform the correction. The only one I found was /learn/v1/enrollments, but I can only update multiple users, in the same course, same session and same completion date. This generates a lot of processing.

Can you suggest another endpoint that I can update in a single processing, multiple users, multiple courses, multiple sessions and multiple completion dates?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 25 January 2023, 20:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That’s the bulk one, the others are individuals, or the user can’t have been enrolled already. I assume by the complaint that you are dealing with a lot of users? The single endpoint works nice, but if you have a lot you really need to program in a loop of some kind. I often balance doing that vs. using this one and doing them in groups/batches doing like a excel sorting exercise if not programatically.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

That’s the bulk one, the others are individuals, or the user can’t have been enrolled already. I assume by the complaint that you are dealing with a lot of users? The single endpoint works nice, but if you have a lot you really need to program in a loop of some kind. I often balance doing that vs. using this one and doing them in groups/batches doing like a excel sorting exercise if not programatically.

Yes, I have about 800 completion date to fix it.

Thank you for your response.