Best Answer

APIs and Test Scores

• 2 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I currently have a webhook that fires every time a learner completes a course. I want to be able to retrieve the scores for scorable learning objects (LO’s) whenever a course is completed.  In the API browser, if you navigate to Learn (drop down) and then Tests, you'll see there's one option called "Get completed or not completed "test" Learning Objects" where you can put in a course and/or user and other optional parameters, but this returns nothing for me.

1. Does this endpoint work for anyone for retrieving test scores?
  2. Is there a different API endpoint that will give me what I’m looking for?

Docebo advertises that you can do anything through the API that you can do through the UI, but I’m stumped on how to get this to work.

icon

Best answer by elamast 19 November 2021, 17:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I received a reply today from Docebo support indicating that no API endpoint exists for retrieving test scores.  Instead, what needs to happen is the generation of a custom report and extraction of particular rows from that report.  (Alternatively, I’d need to fire off an RPA capable of screen scraping the score).

Since we should be able to do everything in the API that we can do through the UI (as sales tells us:yum: ), this would be very helpful and less resource heavy on the system than pulling a report each time.

I’ve created an idea here for upvoting: