Question

LinkedIn AICC course won't complete

• 1 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello all, I understand this has been an issue for some in the past, but while we investigate with Docebo via helpdesk ticket would anybody be able to provide some insight on this issue?

We have imported a few LinkedIn learning courses into our sandbox for testing in preparation for a Q2 LinkedIn project, but we’re struggling with courses not completing. 

• We assign the course, then access it as normal.
• This changes the course status from Not Started to In Progress as intended.
• We are taken to the LinkedIn learning site to complete the AICC training materials.
• Upon completion in LinkedIn, nothing seems to trigger the course completion on the Docebo end.

The course does not register as complete and upon examining the AICC training material under the REPORTS tab we see that it is still in a Not Started status. It doesn’t change to In Progress let alone Completed.

I looked at a few other threads here and it sounds like there was a hotfix. Does anyone have any pointers or advice on how we should proceed? 

Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

We are still having this issue.  None of the courses complete correctly for our users and we have to manually do it when they tell us.

Userlevel 2

We are still having this issue.  None of the courses complete correctly for our users and we have to manually do it when they tell us.

At some point someone in our IT department mentioned “For some reason, the AICC integration was turned off & that’s what sends the course completion & progress back to Docebo.” Once they turned this on everything worked perfectly after that!

I’m not very familiar with the app integration aspect of the LMS, but if you or someone at your company is familiar it’s worth a look to see if there is an AICC setting that needs to be turned on. Good luck!