Question

Sharing courses in social media

• 20 May 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

While sharing courses in Linkedin from docebo it appear that the post is unable to load.

Is anyone on the same boat with this?

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Salvo,

Did you try to go to course management, then advanced settings, then social & rating?

That should work :wink: You can even enable the rating of your course! :muscle_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yes I did but it doesn’t appear to be able to share it correctly

Userlevel 4
Badge

That’s strange, might need to open a ticket...

Userlevel 4
Badge

Same. We tried to turn on social sharing so learners could post their completions to LinkedIn. It simply posts “Upgrade your browser.” with a link to our login screen. We’re on the latest version of Chrome but tried from Safari and two other devices and it’s all the same. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Same. We tried to turn on social sharing so learners could post their completions to LinkedIn. It simply posts “Upgrade your browser.” with a link to our login screen. We’re on the latest version of Chrome but tried from Safari and two other devices and it’s all the same. 

Hmm, doesn’t seem to have changed, because I just tried this and got the same result!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, just realized this is being depreciated, hence it is not working correctly!  NM on this!

Userlevel 1

Hello! 

I have the same issue described here, with the same outcome as in @Annarose.Peterson’s capture. If the feature is being deprecated, does anyone know if it’s being replaced with something better that doesn’t yield the “Please upgrade your browser” preview message? 

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello! 

I have the same issue described here, with the same outcome as in @Annarose.Peterson’s capture. If the feature is being deprecated, does anyone know if it’s being replaced with something better that doesn’t yield the “Please upgrade your browser” preview message? 

Thank you! 

@Arturo, according to Docebo, they have depreciated the feature back in September, which is why it doesn’t work correctly. The only problem is they have not removed it from the platform, so folks can still select the option to socially share courses when creating a course.

Anyone have an update on this?