3D Systems Is Hiring an LMS Administrator

• 27 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4

Who We Are

More than 30 years ago, 3D Systems brought the innovation of 3D printing to the manufacturing industry. Today, as the leading additive manufacturing solutions partner, we bring innovation, performance, and reliability to every interaction - empowering our customers to create products and business models never before possible. 3D Systems' solutions address a variety of advanced applications in healthcare and industrial markets, such as medical and dental, aerospace and defense, automotive, and durable goods.

What We Are Looking For

We seek a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator to join our team. As the LMS Administrator, you will be critical in supporting our internal and partner training programs and ensuring their smooth operation.

The ideal candidate will have experience administering and supporting an LMS, Docebo preferred, and possess excellent technical, communication, and problem-solving skills. You will work collaboratively with our global training teams to support our learning communities, troubleshoot issues, and implement solutions to improve the functionality and usability of our LMS.

The position is listed at our Rock Hill, SC, corporate headquarters. However, depending on the candidate's experience, skills, and fit with the role and team, we are open to remote work for this position.

Please review the full job description and submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.

We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you!

3 replies

Hi I just applied!  I’ve been out of work since February (worked for Zoom and implemented Docebo there), so I’m ready for work!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @pjensen - I just applied.

I have experience in both Instructional Design and LMS administration within the aerospace manufacturing industry, in addition to over two years of experience growing a community of over 6000 users in Docebo. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can provide including references.

Hi @pjensen! As soon as I saw your post I thought of an on old colleague who is currently open to work. I forwarded the job description to him and he let me know he had already applied a few days prior. You will find him under Nicholas/Nick C. 

Nick is one of the smartest, most creative people I know. He has 10 years of experience with LMS Administration (at least 4 systems that I know of), including LMS implementation, data management and migration, designing processes for fellow administrators, and of course, content publishing. He is a great communicator and is no stranger to presenting in front of big crowds. I would be more than happy to be a reference if needed.