Kennedys Law is looking for an IT Trainer to join our IT team in Chelmsford (Essex) or London. The successful IT Trainer will support the development and implementation of an IT Training strategy for the Firm that uses Docebo Learn to distribute and mange training material to over 2500 colleagues globally.
- Design and prepare effective training programmes and support materials, considering the skill levels and roles of the intended recipients and which aligns with Kennedys business best practice
- Design, create and edit engaging eLearning, using Adobe Captivate and Well Said Labs.
- Create and maintain online courses, documentation and learning media in Docebo Learn to support training programmes delivered through a blend of scheduled instructor led training and self-paced eLearning.
- Carry out Training Needs Analysis to ensure that all staff are trained and able to make effective use of the applications and systems required for their role
- work with internal stakeholders to research, create and deliver engaging classroom and/or webinar training sessions aligned with Kennedys’ Business Objectives.
For further information please reply here or view this job on LinkedIn > https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2917745421/?refId=j%2F7mtqCPSxSi3KkXYwb%2Byg%3D%3D