We are an international company specialized in information technology and engineering, with a staff of 4000 employees distributed in Europe, Latin America and Asia. We believe that the greatest value of a company are the people and therefore we want to incorporate an eLearning Manager in Madrid with a hybrid work model (2 days in the office and 3 days remote).
The elearning manager is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of digital learning programs within an organization. This individual will work closely with subject matter experts and instructional designers to create engaging and effective online learning experiences. The elearning manager will also be responsible for managing the organization's learning management system and ensuring that it is up-to-date and user-friendly.
What are the requirements?
- Very high level of English (you will be working in an international and multicultural team).
- Extensive experience as an administrator of the Docebo platform
- Experience in e-learning training design
- Ideally you have designed trainings and administered the platform not only internally but also as a training provider for other companies.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan for the organization's elearning initiatives
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and instructional designers to create engaging and effective online learning programs
• Manage the organization's learning management system, including course creation and user management
• Ensure that online learning programs are accessible and comply with relevant regulations
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of elearning programs and make adjustments as needed
• Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies in the elearning industry
• Meeting elearning program development and implementation timelines
• Ensuring that online learning programs are engaging and effective
• Managing the learning management system and ensuring its functionality
• Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations
• Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of elearning programs.
• Work with the training manager to ensure that a 70 20 10 approach is met all the time
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work in hybrid mode (Madrid).
- Work in a multinational company with plenty of development opportunities, national and international cutting-edge projects, career plan, training, diversity and multicultural team within an unbeatable human team.
- You will be able to create your own training plan, selecting your own content from a proprietary platform with more than 15,000 options at your fingertips, among which you will find content about the latest technologies, agile methodologies, personal finance or mental health, among many other options.
- Stability, as you will be part of a company with 130 years of history and 4,000 employees in 23 countries, of which 1,800 are in Spain.
- Professional growth. You will have access to all Getronics vacancies in case you want to take a leap in your career. In addition, we offer you GetLead, a program designed to accompany our future leaders along the way.
- You will be part of a great international and multicultural team with which to grow day by day.
- You will be able to benefit from flexible remuneration so that you can take advantage of whatever best suits your needs: restaurant ticket, childcare, transport, private insurance...
--> More details in interview
If you are interested in getting to know us better, do not hesitate to register to meet us, we are waiting for you!