LMS Administrator

• 28 February 2023
  • 5 replies

We are seeking an experienced LMS (Learning Management System) Administrator to join our team. The LMS Administrator will be responsible for managing and maintaining our organization's LMS, including configuring and customizing the system, managing user accounts and permissions, and troubleshooting any issues that may arise. This a highly collaborative, team-driven environment. 

  

The ideal candidate will have a strong background in LMS administration, with experience working with a variety of LMS platforms such as Docebo, Learndot or Blackboard. In addition, we are seeking someone with experience using Workato, a powerful automation platform that allows users to connect and automate their business processes. Further, candidates will also have experience integrating an LMS with Salesforce and other enterprise tools. 

  

Key responsibilities for the LMS Administrator include: 
  

• Configuring and customizing the LMS to meet the needs of our organization 

• Managing user accounts and permissions, including setting up new users and troubleshooting login issues 

• Providing technical support to LMS users and troubleshooting any issues that may arise 

• Maintaining and updating course content, including adding new courses and materials 

• Working with Workato to automate various processes and tasks within the LMS 

• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that the LMS is meeting the needs of our organization 

Qualifications: 
  

• Bachelor's degree in a related field 

• 3+ years of experience in LMS administration 

• Experience working with Workato 

• Strong technical skills and ability to troubleshoot issues 

• Excellent communication and customer service skills 

Preferred: 

  

• Previous experience with Docebo 

• Experience with any scripting language (e.g., Ruby, Python, JavaScript, Perl) 

• Experience providing technical support 
      

If you are an experienced LMS Administrator with a passion for education technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity by clicking the link below:

LMS Administrator

Thank you for your time!

5 replies

Hi I just applied to the position.  While I don’t have Workato experience, I have implemented/maintained Docebo in my last 2 positions and have integrated it with content providers (Ethena/SecondNature), SSO providers (Okta, active directory, etc.) and Workday (for user creation/maintenance).  I’ve created/maintained CSS, and created page content using HTML.

Hi @sdespirito, thanks for reaching out! We’re looking forward to talking to you.

Hi everyone! We're still in the process of hiring for this position, and very excited to hear from you--especially candidates with experience using any form of integrations - Workato, Zapier, or even code solutions that interact with different APIs! Apply today.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi! I sent in my application for this one as well. Please let me know if there’s anything else you might need from me. 

Hello all:

This position has now been filled. Thank you all for your interest.

Regards