Does anyone use 3rd-party Tier 1 support providers that they'd recommend?

• 12 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, everyone.

We just recently signed with Docebo and we’re in the process of onboarding. The LMS we’re leaving had Tier 1 support available via phone/chat/email to support learner’s questions (password resets, “where’s my course?”, etc.) and now we’re looking for good 3rd-party Tier 1 support companies that we can have support our Docebo implementation. We’re not necessarily stuck on needing phone/chat/email support, but that’s our starting point. 

If anyone has experience with this topic and can recommend a company they’ve used to provide Tier 1 support for their Docebo implementation, I’d love to hear about it. We’re entertaining a few candidate companies right now, but I thought I’d take advantage of the Docebo Community to see if there are other companies we should be aware of. 

Thanks for any feedback you can offer. 

Erich

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi, everyone.

We just recently signed with Docebo and we’re in the process of onboarding. The LMS we’re leaving had Tier 1 support available via phone/chat/email to support learner’s questions (password resets, “where’s my course?”, etc.) and now we’re looking for good 3rd-party Tier 1 support companies that we can have support our Docebo implementation. We’re not necessarily stuck on needing phone/chat/email support, but that’s our starting point. 

If anyone has experience with this topic and can recommend a company they’ve used to provide Tier 1 support for their Docebo implementation, I’d love to hear about it. We’re entertaining a few candidate companies right now, but I thought I’d take advantage of the Docebo Community to see if there are other companies we should be aware of. 

Thanks for any feedback you can offer. 

Erich

@erichrenken - good morning. Can I suggest considering eSkillz? The offer a best-in-class Tier 1 support so that you can keep your effort going in spaces that are related to L&D. For lots of teams, the ROI on this approach is very straightforwardly proven as eSkillz are superb at providing metrics for how hours are being burned down with them.
What I find as a great selling point is that in the past when I have engaged with them for services? Their billable hour was honored as you needed to shift towards other services that they offer.

I appreciate the feedback, @dklinger. They’re one of the vendors we’re considering.

Userlevel 3

Just seeing this - One more thumbs up for great experience with eSkillz. If it is still timely/relevant.