Fully custom Dashboard: What's on your dream-list?

• 8 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello,

At my new org we (I) will be building fully custom dashboards for learners and managers and superadmins using microsoft PowerBI and PowerApps, replacing native Docebo dashboards with iframing.

If you could have ANYTHING in the world on your learner dashboards and manager dashboards, what would you include?

Some ideas I’m playing with:

Superadmin: geographic map showing progress by location, progress by team / dept with cool iconography

Manager: various representations of team progress - what are on your “hot list”?

User: assignments, things that are late, comparisons to other users beyond just leaderboards

6 replies

Hello,

We have somewhat similar requirement. We actually, want fully customizable homepage on Sharepoint. Dynamic and well integrated with the platform. Yes, Docebo Connect information does provide few leads, however, not much can be gauged. Doable in Docebo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Improvements to My Team as proposed in the following idea would be top of my list!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Cool stuff. If you don’t mind me asking, did you set the data up with PowerBI yourself? I assume you have to map it out in SQL or something? Or do you do this differently? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Cool stuff. If you don’t mind me asking, did you set the data up with PowerBI yourself? I assume you have to map it out in SQL or something? Or do you do this differently? 

We paid for Learn Data, but hypothetically you could export a bunch of CSVs via reports and import them to PowerBI yourself on a schedule - or do API calls every 5 minutes, something like that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello,

We have somewhat similar requirement. We actually, want fully customizable homepage on Sharepoint. Dynamic and well integrated with the platform. Yes, Docebo Connect information does provide few leads, however, not much can be gauged. Doable in Docebo?

Doable in Docebo, the question is how to set up the data flows. You can do it yourself for free with APIs, or pay for Docebo Connect, or pay even more for Learn Data, depending on your available IT resources and comfort going at it alone.

Hello,

Doable in Docebo, the question is how to set up the data flows. You can do it yourself for free with APIs, or pay for Docebo Connect, or pay even more for Learn Data, depending on your available IT resources and comfort going at it alone.

Thanks for your reply. About the free API available, they are basic ones. Yes, we are looking at it one level deep- The learning path and progress of each of the module for each user. Haven’t had much luck so far.