Best Answer

How do you handle escalations?

• 13 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Morning morning,

So I am a point where I am considering how to pull off escalations in Docebo.

And well I know how to get things to Supervisors without much fuss.

But here is the question of the day - how do you escalate (within Docebo itself) certain notifications to lets say the supervisor’s supervisor?

Does it comes with gotchas? 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 13 October 2021, 23:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@dklinger hmmm, unless the manager’s managers have a different role, say a PU with a specific profile, I don’t see how you can automate emails just to them since the notification option that would go to a manager is only 1 level up...all I can think of ‘would be to use the manual options (send email, newsletters)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

So I could cook up the different PU profiles - but I think it becomes a monster to maintain.

I was thinking different supervisor roles to put those folk into? But I need to stay away from theory versus practical example as I need to exercise this fairly quickly….

-Dan

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Do you have any attributes on the upper level manager profiles you can use to create a group? You could use that to send your notifications as well...that may be the quickest way around this….a bit daunting to set-up but once it’s in place it should run smoothly

How do you maintain your profiles? Are you connected to an HR system?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yes yes. I do have some attributes that can help to establish that top level. And you are getting me to think about a report that is coming along that may help essentially a call out to Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4...youve got me thinking @lrnlab.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@dklinger happy to help...:grin:

I am trying to find out how to do this but can’t find actual instructions?   

Thanks,

Jenn Kopf