Is it time for an unofficial Docebo community roundtable on AI?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

An observation,

As I turn left and right? My authoring environments are popping up with how to work better with AI and even how to prompt ChatGPT to build video transcripts.

Is it time for a summit of sorts? I feel if we are ignoring what is going on? We are going to be left behind. And I will be the first to admit that I held back with the chatbot in Docebo as an experience.

Look - None of these things are going to be perfect or do the instructional design well enough to replace the human touch/review for years to come. But if they are seen as a kickstart for your course development? And it can ease the curation and assessment portions of our projects???? Are we being foolish not adopting by now?

Any interest? If you are? Drop a note.

Now if we could get ChatGPT to offer a bipartisan solution to our US national debt issues - we could maybe all be in a place of boom and rejoice…lol…baby steps….

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Count me in. I took a course last weekend on using ChatGPT in L&D, so I can contribute some materials. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Absolutely. I’ve been using ChatGPT and AI for work since day 1 and I have nothing but ideas and dreams about how to use it tomorrow!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ve seen so many amazing prompts on LinkedIn (and Instagram). I need to start saving them all better. Anyone interested in starting a LinkedIn group along with this, to collect resources in?

Userlevel 2

Yes, I would love to be a part of this! 

Patty

Userlevel 3

I would very much like to be a part of this, even if only to lurk.

Userlevel 3

I would love to see a chatbox where users could ask questions, for example which course to take if they want to learn XYZ, what are the available sessions for a specific ILT, etc. Is this maybe something that is available on Docebo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Color me curious, @dklinger 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Tell you what - if you all want to see this? If I can get 10 likes from yawl - I will see where we can fit it in before the close of the year.

It is so relevant to all of us, I can share stories of accelerating content deliverables to your organization...RUGS (regional user groups) are becoming a thing with the community, so watch for those as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Color me curious, @dklinger 

Can I call you Shirley instead?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Color me curious, @dklinger 

Can I call you Shirley instead?

That’s my mom’s name, so it’ll get super confusing