Kirkpatrick Model

• 16 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I am curious to know if anyone in the community ventures into the realms of Levels 3 and 4 with their training programs that are delivered to non-employees where measuring behavior change and results would be even more complicated than with your in-house personnel.

If you are - what sorts of strategies do you use to gather that data to verify training effectiveness?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’ve helped a few groups do this, and essentially end up doing the same route I do for internal too, but we use an external tool. Based on nightly reports of progression/completion status’s which gets formatted and sent over to the survey platform, and based on what they have completed, an appropriate email is triggered to collect information from their managers (collected during registration in this case) at defined post time periods and ties back to the data they submitted earlier on themselves and sessions. Both systems feed into our datahub so tableau dashboards, reports can be generated based on total knowledge of the user. It's a lot.