Learning Measurement in 2022

• 25 January 2022
  • 2 replies

​Hi everyone!

What an awesome community! It’s been so great to see all of you collaborating with and learning from each other. I’ve also enjoyed reading your introductions and can’t believe how many teleportation enthusiasts we have!! 💫

While I’m not able to teach you how to teleport (yet anyway!), I’d love to help you with your learning measurement efforts.

But first, for those of you who don’t know me, I’m Scott and I am Docebo’s product marketer for our measurement products, 
Learning Impact and Learning Analytics! 🥸

:clipboard:DjJQqwfBEj5WmpLyhMLQPi05NdJ9GAiEy9G-kDonm7kB46n1rip0p8LRw1ObFlzf8-ljry1CKxM4_XD4s3N2giFVQOfglEfz3HkYrj-j8qCHTh8zPZakny30o_Afle-rm3XVxevG
Learning Impact measures the effectiveness of your learning efforts by streamlining feedback on your learning programs to identify what’s working and take action on what’s not.

:chart_with_upwards_trend:ykYoO3jQBfVNpvM_vIIoR3zVGcEWgVVFkorpanWrJn3rMjleB9CbCQtEgIV1nmnNlPFZsPkfZjBIatP2ni61hq_fMji5YijIMjopT90jRFSAatw5SV9Q2MwiqvrcKVLpWMJEsE7k
Learning Analytics proves your learning program’s power on your business by uncovering actionable insights that correlate with your business KPIs.

I’m really excited to learn more about your learning measurement efforts and help you along your journey in any way I can.

With that in mind, I’d love to hear from you.

1. How are you measuring and sharing your L&D efforts impact on your business?

2. If you could wave a magic wand to help you with your learning measurement journey, what would you wish for?

Rather reach out directly? I’d love that too! Hit me up via DM and we can chat. 💙

Have you heard of Learning Impact or Learning Analytics before seeing this post?

2 replies

Thank you for asking! I inherited Docebo as our organization’s platform and have yet to make the reporting function in the ways we need to run our business.

We focus on 3 qualitative items for every learning asset: Perceived efficiency, effectiveness, and net promoter score.

We also measure progress vs completions at both the course level and learning plan level for eLearning and ILTs.

The add-on of Analytics also does not seem to provide what we need. Is there a user group with you we can join or should we be sharing functional requirements in the Product Research & Design or Ideas pipeline?

Kind regards,

Jeannine

Thanks for your feedback, Jeannine! It’s super helpful to hear about your learning measurement focus and efforts this year.

For sharing feature requests, I’d recommend you head over to the Ideas page to search for your idea to see if it (or similar one already exists) and if not, please add it to the Idea pipeline.

Thank you again!
Scott