Best Answer

Where to find great LMS analysts/admins?

• 1 February 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We’ll be posting soon for a new LMS Analyst. It was challenging to find strong candidates when we first created this position. I’m hoping this group will have ideas on where to find great candidates--places to post, etc. Any suggestions are welcomed! We don’t have the job description yet but I can ost here when we do. I just want to get a jump on this.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by steveninfinger 17 February 2022, 15:47

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@shanmcgin - howdy,

Listen - ever since the great resignation? Docebo admins are few and far between. We love who we found, but it took MONTHS to find the fit....so I would post often and leverage the social side of things (LinkedIn) to improve your chances....I am pretty sure you can post here...but if you were to ask where did my new hire find the detail to be a candidate? It wasn't here.....😁... LinkedIn was I believe the connector.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks, @dklinger,

This is the news I was fearing but expecting...I appreciate the info. though and the suggestions. I’ll post here and hit LinkedIn big time!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Well, I’m glad you’ve posted here. I know several folks who may not have the immediate or exact experience, but are qualified. Sometimes you need to find professional groups, job postings, or even college ads. Feel free to DM me @shanmcgin  if you’re interested in references for folks I know.

Userlevel 4
Badge

You might consider talking to the people at eSkillz. Through an informal conversation they may have some good ideas for you. I believe the person you would like to talk to would be @aempson. Let me know how this fairs.

Cheers,
Tim

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks, @willingworth and @tmurphy. I appreciate the ideas! I will follow up once things get moving on this. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Looking forward to seeing your post for an LMS Analyst vs. the LMS Admin that we typically see. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dianex.gomez, I’ll definitely post it when I have one. The role here is a combo of both (analyst and admin.), which makes it even harder to find good candidates, I think.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@erin.brisson just added this which would be a good spot in this community 

*NEW* Job Board 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Here’s our job posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2921195793 We went with an Administrator title but it’s part admin. and part analyst… 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@steveninfinger , thanks! I just posted there. Hadn’t yet seen that we have a job board. Woot!