Best Answer

Yo.....who else is excited about the Rise 360 Content courses and lessons now available?

• 10 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I am sorry. I feel like I am going to pop….the latest release of Articulate Rise 360 brought an addition of not just content templates….but full blown content that is essentially free to your organization. It has me very very excited to be in the learning business right now. Not only do you get content courses that you can essentially brand as your own, but they also provide access to “lessons” or the sections within courses…..allowing you to effectively take the sections and bring together something that works better for your org. There are some minor licensing limitations, but they truly are your courses and are minor as long as you stay within the bounds of the “EULA”.

We are looking to expand our soft skills library and I thought I was going to be working with mostly canned courses and Go1 content….now I have a decent plan B and C in case I cant “fit the bill” with what is available on Go1. 

Note you do need to be an articulate 360 subscriber….so maybe the content is not really “free” - (but it is)…please lets discuss…because I think this can make you a learning hero at your organization.

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 10 March 2022, 14:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I haven’t had a chance to check it out yet but I’m curious. 

@dklinger any specific pieces of content that got you excited? Anything specific we should check out? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Totally understand the excitement, not such a fan of just using generic content everywhere, but a big fan of using Rise360 courses quickly to edit/customize off of and deploy without much development actually needed. Always nice to have more tools in the toolbox for different tasks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I haven’t had a chance to check it out yet but I’m curious. 

@dklinger any specific pieces of content that got you excited? Anything specific we should check out? 

I think the book series is especially intriguing as it is has the authors introducing concepts from their own books. In the HR space? This is a common tactic - deploying some reading for self improvement as well as corporate improvements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

What is impressive is a reasonable formula of video slash content slash interactive to build a lesson. It is really decent. It may not solve everything and may need other sources to make it substantial for an organization, but I think it an awesome start and is definitely above and beyond the typical template approach.