A look back at Inspire 2022

• 9 November 2022
  • 2 replies
A look back at Inspire 2022
Userlevel 7
Badge

While Docebo Inspire 2022 may have come and gone, the connections, inspiration, and lessons learned will live on! 

This year marked our 5th annual (and 2nd virtual) Docebo Inspire. Now, I may be biased, but I think this was our best one yet—and not just because we debuted Docebo U @ Inspire! (Although, that might have something to do with it.) I mean, just look at the numbers:

• 3 days (including the first-ever DU @ Inspire) 

• 500+ attendees across 45 countries

• 12 DU sessions and 10 breakout sessions and roundtable discussions

• 40+ speakers

• 4 industry analysts and 4 partner sponsors

• Too many chat exchanges and new connections to count!

SC_t6KMZPRQ_g3tUqfWVBtg4G-byjuc3W-O42u-kOACsgQdKEWvOkFXmhfzZ-TeXwHcjvwXtAyTOp5TWczh0nh8ju6z1uhJGngiRgJpg_qisE1HqDefck_HafusBZuBB0zjQ7AFqf7zOfipe-EWZYfSNb88ifp7tCIcZsFRpJAunKC1CjQ5q4s8UnbHtzQ
Our DU @ Inspire roundtable discussion covered everything from professional development to employee onboarding, and even customer/partner education! 

But Docebo Inspire is about more than numbers. It’s about bringing the best and brightest minds in L&D together to share their experiences, expertise, and ideas with you so you could get the critical insights, answers, and inspiration you need to elevate learning in your organization. And wow, did this year’s keynote speakers deliver. 

Key(note) highlights

We kicked things off with a speaker who is arguably THE leader in learning, Jaime Casap (Google’s former Chief Education Evangelist). He talked about everything from quantum computing to WIFI on Mars (and even why he’s chosen not to be a good cook). But what really resonated was his discussion on human skills in the digital age. According to Jaime, in the digital economy, the human ability to learn will be the most important skill. As an employer, it becomes equally important to identify, hire for, teach, and nurture that skill. (If that doesn’t make you want to run off and develop an employee upskilling learning program right now, I don’t know what will!)

muRXp3dNz6MwDZdmzb8gFk9A-5qtRYjJO-JvlIiG0Z44HNLIux-52-Dj9d9yrzH5kKZ04WpKENqIKC-PiWBPI5IlNNVNUp77cLSbibq5R_EWjjhrZd81ueBDlRoboi_gmicRYS5QLT7AXAu9O0R9JblfEMEqdEYBqYtvxaYprDC81XgpbWDRVdR8qoAYTQ

Jaime Casap’s keynote presentation made us think about the future of learning

Then there was Melissa Arnot—the high point (no pun intended) of Day 2 IMHO. I’m sure at first glance people wondered how a world-record holding adventurer and six-time Everest summiteer fit into the mix. But then Melissa delivered a masterclass in curiosity and perseverance that challenged us to change our perspective. What if, after you achieved what you set out to do (whether it’s climb a mountain or launch a learning program), instead of viewing the “summit” as the end, you viewed it as the beginning of the next adventure or challenge? And what lessons can you take from that success (or failure!) into your next pursuit? (That sounds an awful lot like a continuous learning culture to me...)  

YhyLvZrdm70FXcZqFCaz51X0p3uR71R_n2F3X3yDU9kP7peJFgtt3s18bkIpZjZ5ouN_jSjA68d9UDcjPON-Ngn-_Dh41G4oSfBTEYVSS5sC7TqMnPSfzldLF9W-0OHMcXHcrjHqJQ4BBdQM74UJMkJB31BOYj0m3R8FJpM6qT1rUtu9FA_e_wgilYj_cg

Melissa Arnot challenged us to change our perspective and the to stay curious

And let’s not forget about the Product keynote, where leaders from our Product and Customer teams declared that 2023 would be the year of YOU—the customer. They shared how we’re going to keep the voice of the customer (your voice) at the center of everything we do and how we’ll be partnering even closer with you along every step of your enterprise learning journey to make sure you’re as successful as possible with initiatives like our Customer Advisory Board, Solutions Workshops, and Design Partner Groups.

Docebo Learning Awards Winners

Speaking of success, we celebrated the successes of our extraordinary customers during the Docebo Learning Awards ceremony. There were so many incredible awards submissions. It was really difficult for our panel of judges to pick our winners. Thank you to everyone who applied and congratulations to this year’s winners: 

• Rookie of the Year: Zoom

• Best Learning Experience Design: Nextiva

• Best Learning Measurement Strategy: Citizens Advice

• Best Learning Suite Implementation Strategy: Hymans Robertson

• Best Customer Training Program: PowerDMS

• Best Employee Training Program: Kiehl’s

You can read more about this year’s awards, finalists, and winners in the below post 👇

Get Inspire(d), on demand

Inspire might be over you can still relive (and rewatch) the sessions—including the Docebo University @ Inspire sessions. The platform is open will on-demand session access until April 24th, 2023. To view the sessions on demand, simply follow the steps below:

If you attended Docebo Inspire 2022:

1. Sign in here to access the on-demand event. (You'll need the email address and password you originally registered with. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it here.)

2. Click the "Attend the Event On Demand" button. This will bring you to the virtual platform.

3. Visit the main stage and session rooms and click the session title to watch on demand.

If you did not attend, but are interested in purchasing on-demand access, click here. Then simply follow the registration steps to complete your purchase.

That’s a wrap!

To all of you who attended Docebo Inspire 2022, thanks so much for joining us. To all of you who are about to access on demand, we hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Thank you all for helping us make Inspire 2022 the best one yet. 

We look forward to seeing you at Docebo Inspire 2023!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Been slowly moving through all the sessions, great program!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Docebo Inspire is by far my most anticipated work event of the year! I enjoyed the keynote speakers and DU sessions. I’m looking forward to next year (hopefully in-person 😉)!