Docebo Inspire 2023 Early Bird Extension - Don't Miss Out!

• 1 August 2023
  • 4 replies
Docebo Inspire 2023 Early Bird Extension - Don't Miss Out!
Userlevel 4

Sad because you missed the early bird deadline for Docebo Inspire 2023? 😢

Great news! We’re  e x t e n d i n g  it! 🤩

You’ve got one more week to take advantage of the discounted rate, until Tuesday, August 8th @ 11:59pm EST.

If that’s not enough to convince you to register ASAP, maybe this’ll help:

🗓️ Check out our agenda! It’s packed with 18 keynotes and sessions that focus on improving the learning experience, optimizing for the future, and the business of learning.

🎤 You’ll hear from some of Docebo’s most innovative customers, including TripAdvisor, HubSpot, Cineplex, Kiehl’s, Capital One, and Deloitte and analysts from The Josh Bersin Company.

Register now (before it’s too late!!) ⏳

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi there! We signed up for the 3-day experience because we were looking forward to the “in-the-weeds how-to sessions” that are “hands on.” In my mind, this meant that there would be Docebo training sessions and working sessions. However, I’m not seeing anything like that on the schedule. Will these be added later?

Userlevel 2

Hi @Jessica Tart, the entire DU (Docebo University) @ Inspire Day (September 18th) is workshop format with product/tactical/roll up your sleeves training - you can view the agenda here: https://inspire.docebo.com/event/8b614da7-e95a-47a7-a010-4fc758dde5f6/websitePage:4839a069-a2c7-4a0f-9e0b-1bdd3806f537

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Jess Freeland 

I am considering registering for Inspire, but wanted first to check whether it is always held in the US, or whether it may be held in Europe next year? 

Many thanks,

Alan

Userlevel 2

Hi @Alan, great question! At this point in time, we don’t have plans just yet for a European Inspire event. We’d love to see you in Nashville this year!