Try Shape's New Theme Builder

• 9 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

The test is now closed. The theme builder is now live. Create an account here and let us know what you think!

Hey all!
Would you like to try the new version of the Theme builder?
We are looking for feedback around new features inside it and the new design.
As always it's about making your Shape experience even more enjoyable. 
The survey takes less than 5 minutes, you can experiment with the new version and answers a few questions.

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

The link doesn’t appear to be working.

Userlevel 2

The link doesn’t appear to be working.

@JKolodner thanks for your interest! 
This test was closed some time ago, your comment is actually helpful and I will update the post now.

Shape has evolved a lot since then in terms of AI capabilities, create an account now and explore its new features here: https://www.docebo.com/products/shape/

I remain available for any question

Badge

Hi, We are just about to take shape on and I want to embed my brand PowerPoint in the theme section. Do you know how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 2

Hi @glabs , you can start from this article from the Knowledge base. There are steps by steps instructions  and gifs on creating and managing themes and layouts. Have a look and let me know.

Badge

I want to add my branded slide deck as a theme, is there not an option where I can upload it it without having to build it from scratch?

Userlevel 2

At the moment there is no such functionality in the theme builder.

A quick workaround could be to export your ppt slides as images, upload them onto the Media Library and then add an image as a background image on a slide, and set it cropping setting to “Fit Media”. (image attached).

It’s a workaround but it requires less effort. I hope this is helpful.

Badge

Yes, Thank you I thought that would be the case. It would be great if you could code shape to allow this to happen, rather than it creating a different background. 

Userlevel 2

FYI: you can also drag&drop images directly on the slide in the editor. If you have a folder on you PC with a set of background images, that is one less clicks still! :😊