Skip to main content

Is there a way to automatically add “active until” enrollment date based on the “active from” or some other date (365 days from active date, for example)?

Only way I know how to do this is programmatically using the API. 

Did you get a chance to play with “Time Options” in course properties. You can mention no of days (X) into time options tab and do the enrollment process, active until will be updated as per the enrollment date (no. of days calculation).

Did you get a chance to play with “Time Options” in course properties. You can mention no of days (X) into time options tab and do the enrollment process, active until will be updated as per the enrollment date (no. of days calculation).

Nice!

Hi @Troland as @Baskaran venugopal mentions...do keep in mind that the course will be locked when the date passes so I would recommend you also use the “soft deadline” to allow user to complete the course after the deadline; unless you are very strict about your due dates

Ah that’s why I couldn’t use this way, now I remember. We were basically making them individual hard locks.

Ah that’s why I couldn’t use this way, now I remember. We were basically making them individual hard locks.

right...the soft deadline gets you around this...sadly no such option on LPs

Hi @Troland as @Baskaran venugopal mentions...do keep in mind that the course will be locked when the date passes so I would recommend you also use the “soft deadline” to allow user to complete the course after the deadline; unless you are very strict about your due dates

Yepp, we use soft deadlines by default..

right...the soft deadline gets you around this...sadly no such option on LPs

Yeah, couldn’t be soft, compliance requirement, so basically just changed status of user via api on fly nightly based on enrollment dates. 

@lrnlab  @Bfarkas   @Baskaran venugopal  Thanks so much all of you!!  Your guidance was very helpful in resolving this issue