Question

Additional enrollment field not available in reporting

• 10 May 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We added an additional enrollment field at the request of management to help with some reporting need. The field is added, but it is not showing up as a selectable field in the View Options for a new report. 

Has anyone run into this? 

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Additional Fields should appear in the selections in your report, maybe there’s just a delay or just takes a while for it to reflect? We did not experience the same issue before when we added a new additional field.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @jlreonal

We added the field several weeks ago, so I don’t think that is the problem. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

sorry we did not* experience the same issue before.

If your fields are reflecting in Enrollment Additional Fields, then it should be available too in the report, though in some reports it will not appear like the Users report.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks, I filed a ticket on this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We added an additional enrollment field at the request of management to help with some reporting need. The field is added, but it is not showing up as a selectable field in the View Options for a new report. 

Has anyone run into this? 

The Additional course and ILT fields appear in reports but the Enrolment fields do not - why? who knows...this is one of reasons we don't use these...sadly…

If you log a ticket and they identity this as a bug, please let me know so I can follow or log a ticket myself.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have submitted a ticket. #425795

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thx @Holly look forward to seeing what they have to say.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lrnlab 

It turns out that this custom enrollment field does show up in one report type - “Users - Courses”

So that is good!

But we would also like to see it in our Sessions reports. I’ve followed up with that request. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the follow up @Holly I’ll check it out...