Administration of Rewards Shop

• 26 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

We are going to be rolling out our first iteration of gamification in the next month. We’ve got our strategy planned on the Docebo end regarding how we’ll assign points and badges; however, we’re trying to find a solution for actually administering the shop itself so that the maintenance of inventory and shipping burdens aren’t too large for our admin team.

Has anyone used a vendor in conjunction with points & badges in Docebo to get “stuff” to employees? Any ideas for best practices in administering a rewards program?

Thanks in advance!

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

From my perspective, I think the only way to ease the fulfillment portion is to do some type of integration with a 3rd party system that handled that. We quoted some custom work for a client about a year ago on doing this type of integration but they ended up deciding to not move forward with it due to other priorities at the time. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@jaime.morgan do you have any recommendations for third party systems?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’d have to go try and find that quote from last year but I believe it was with motivosity but I could be wrong on that. I do hundreds of quotes a year so don’t recall details on all of them but I think that was who they used. The only real requirement is that whomever you went with had open APIs to build an integration with Docebo.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Jamie at GuyKat - I’d be interested to know the integrations quoted. We are looking to find a workaround to gain better control over the reporting surrounding the Reward Shop and badge allocations to better grow this function of the LMS. Thanks! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@DRamirez Feel free to contact me directly at jamie.morgan@guykat.com and we can setup some time to discuss further. Thanks!