Apply Background Image to Entire Portal

• 16 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello, all! Is it possible to add a simple background image to the portal? We are going to try and make some subtle changes to user interface by adding a simple background image each month or two, based on upcoming holidays, etc.

For winter, I’m thinking it’ll be a light blue bg with small snowflakes. I cannot find anything in the Help Files or Community. Has anyone done something like this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

system settings only allow for a cloud change so you probably need to look at using CSS to make those type of changes + you might need an image you can pull from a server somewhere as I don't think you can add/upload any assets like a picture via CSS. you might be able to draw from an image you uploaded elsewhere by capturing the URL from the Docebo server where that image is stored. I was successful with that in the past.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Heres a video from around the community on how to host images of you want:

Also, there are a bunch of examples of folks inserting images in the background around the CSS area, might want to take a look:

https://community.docebo.com/html-css-49

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve got an image loaded using the share.vidyard.com video.

I’m looking through the community links provided and cannot find anything about doing the background for the portal. I’m fairly intermediate with CSS/HTML, so unsure why I’m not seeing or possibly understanding what I’m looking at.