Skip to main content

Need help from some experienced Docebo users. 

I have a group built to automatically populate learners based on the completion of a course (Course status is set to complete is the condition of the rule).

1st problem- that automatic group does not appear to consistently add individuals to it. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I can edit something very simple, like the name of the group, the rule will reprocess and add the users with a completed status. 

I have a catalog that is set to be visible only to the above mentioned group. 

2nd problem-The visibility to that catalog is also very sketchy.  Once  Has anyone else had problems with catalog visibility not being dependable?

Hi @nichole.chandler have had your 1st issue recently and I think there’s another post on this somewhere you may want to look for (can’t recall were it is). Not sure if this is a bug or some kind of sync issue...may be worth logging a ticket. As for your 2nd note, I haven't experienced this but if it based on your group the 2 issues could be related...

Hi @nichole.chandler - a suggestion walk your menus permissions…between that and people being assigned to catalogs? It tends to be the culprit.

Hi @nichole.chandler - a suggestion walk your menus permissions…between that and people being assigned to catalogs? It tends to be the culprit.

What do you mean ‘walk your menus permissions”?

According to support and the knowledge base the groups can take up to 1 hour to populate. It took my system about 90 minutes to process. 

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022134059-Synchronous-and-Asynchronous-Management-of-Automatic-Groups

Dislike. Strongly dislike this behavior. 

May the asynchronous gods be in your favor.